Tuesday 29 November 2011

Liebenswürdigkeit

For many girls, they may like France like hell and dream a lot to get there as can be. But I'd choose England rather than French. England-British is my passion to live.
Anyway, today was not as good as it should. I got a shore throat, it kills me and I have to study a lot for my final exams. During these exams, I found many ways to improve my blog and lookbook, so I don't focus to my exams as much as I should. Anyway i have a new haircut and today I had my super supper made by my mom and here are what I wore. Sorry for the blur photos, cause I took it by myself. Scroll down, people! :)







it was a plate of fried salmon and beans. I wore my loveliest oxford shoes that I bought from an online shop in Jakarta and the high waist from random shop in town. The most specially outfit I wore today is my baseball jacket, it was a birthday gift from my brother.
have a good day, everyone! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment