Tuesday 12 January 2016

Sense of fashion

On the last Golden Globes, actresses and actors are wearing outfit from great great designers. In my opinion the simplest one was the best. Nothing that's too much is good. I always loved Giambattista Valli, but when it came in mustard yellow and wore by Jennifer Lopez with her hair (I think) undone, it became the worst nightmare.
But still everyone loves that mustard yellow dress. Only a few that catch my sight. I've never really liked Louis Vuitton, but when it came in white and stripes, it looked sooo gooodd I can't even bear.
It was Alicia Vikander wearing Louis Vuitton all white head to toe.
Alicia Vikander also brought her white Petite Malle as I saw it someone brought it while waiting for her being captured. It was so simple but it suited her. The backless thing was major! and the hair was so classy for a Golden Globes. Casually Classy I think. There's this one woman also that looked so stunning. With her black gown with plunging neckline, her body looked perfect. She's Kirsten Dunst! She wore a Valentino Dress.
and there's one perfect mix and match I think. She made it! She combined her jewelry in green emerald with her green-ish dress. It was so glamour and when she did the something (slow motion) booth at Golden Globes, she just looked perfect! I couldn't agree more.
It was Jaimie Alexander in green Ginny dress with pockets.
Thanks for reading! :) Stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment